The series The Orthodox Faith is intended to provide basic, comprehensive information on the faith and the life of the Orthodox Church for the average reader. The author is Fr. Thomas Hopko, Dean Emeritus of St. Vladimir's Seminary, Crestwood, NY.
- Volume 1 contains three sections: the sources of Christian Doctrine, the main doctrines of the Orthodox Church present by way of commentary on the Nicene Creed, and an explanation of the doctrine of the Holy Trinity.
- Volume 2 contains 5 sections
- Volume 3 contains one section on the contents and interpretation of the Bible, and one section on the history of the Church, emphasizing the main theological, liturgical and spiritual development of each century.
- Volume 4 deals with the main themes of Christian Life: prayer, fasting, repentance, the virtues, witness in the world, and communion with God.
- Worship, Beauty and the Desire for God by Frederica Mathewes- Green.
- Worship by Fr. Thomas Fitzgerald
- Orthodox Worship by Father Alciviadis C. Calivas
- The Liturgical Path of Orthodoxy in America by Paul Meyendorff, Ph.D.
- Eucharistic Discipline in the Orthodox Church by Fr. Thomas Hopko
- Preparation for Holy Communion by Fr. Thomas Hopko
- The Holy Eucharist by Fr. Thomas Fitzgerald
- Infant Baptism: What the Church Believes
- Confession: the Healing Sacrament
Great Lent & Fasting:
- THE MEANING OF THE GREAT FAST by Mother Mary and Bishop Kallistos Ware
- The Liturgical Structure of Lent
- Fasting and Fast-Free seasons of the Church
- Lenten Cookbook
- What Does Orthodox Mean? The Doctrine, Worship and Values of the Church
- The House of God by Fr. Thomas Fitzgerald
- Jesus Is Lord! Christianity's Life-Changing Confession of Faith
- Orthodox Art and Architecture by John Yiannias